MUSA Little Lambs celebrating Valentine’s Week with a party and themed activities!
Archives for February 2020
All Day Care: February 17th
**ALL DAY CARE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO CURRENTLY ENROLLED MUSA PARK/BARRETT AFTER SCHOOL YOUTH!
The Steel Valley School District is closed on February 17th. MUSA will be offering all day care on February 17th.
- All day care is from 6:00am-6:00pm in Room 203 of the Steel Rivers Council of Governments Building, at 1705 Maple St. Homestead 15120.
- **MUSA does not provide any food on these closure days. Parents/guardians must pack breakfast, lunch, and snacks for the day. We do not have any food to provide to your child if they do not bring their own.
- There is limited space available and will be first come, first served. Please turn in the form below, no later than Friday, February 14th, for your child’s name to be put on the list for all day care if space is still available.
- Due to limited space, please only sign up if your child will be attending. If you sign up and your child does not attend, admittance for other all day care days will be up to the Executive Director’s discretion.
- If you have any questions, please email Lisa Queen at LQueen@musasv.org
STEEL VALLEY – CLOSED
Steel Valley is closed on February 7, 2020 due to weather. We will NOT be offering care for Park/Barrett after school students at the COG building.
We appreciate your understanding!!