Things to do with kids
- Kidsburgh has some great tools for local kid-friendly activities and news.
- Stay-at-Home Resources include free online activities.
- Busy Toddler Summer Camp provides free themed weekly activities that require minimal supplies.
- Kitchen Oceanography has a variety of activities/experiments that help with oceanography and science concepts.
- National Park Service Online Activity Guides
- Drawing Prompts from the National Gallery of Art
- Rent relief support available for Allegheny County residents here
- Food Bank resource locator
- Tech support and digital skills:
- How to get a bank account in PA if you have a low credit score
- Amachi Pittsburgh provides mentoring for students with incarcerated family members.
- Ronald McDonald House Mobile Care Medical Clinic provides free medical care, physicals, and vaccines to people under the age of 26. See their locations and dates here.
- Supports for Success is an intensive program that assists motivated individuals with education and employment goals. Submit this form to see if you qualify.
- For more information on obtaining childcare scholarship support, click here
- Visit and like our Facebook page for up-to-date MUSA announcements