The After School program is open to students who attend Park Elementary School in-person, and provides snack, homework help, social interaction, physical activity, and enrichment activities until 6pm Monday through Friday. Upon school dismissal, students come directly to the After School Program in the cafeteria of their school. The After School program coincides with the Steel Valley School District calendar. MUSA is a state-licensed Quality Campaign member and a STAR 4 facility.
- <200% Federal Poverty Level (FPL): Free
- 200-300% FPL: $35 weekly tuition
- 300-400% FPL: $70 weekly tuition
- >400% or decline to provide income information: $140 weekly tuition
- Priority enrollment is given to students who will attend regularly, as the after school curriculum works best with consistency. If you only need after school care on certain days, we encourage you to still submit this application. We will be in touch regarding pro-rated tuition and a part-time schedule if space is available on your specific days.
- Because the FPL calculations account for multiple children, we do not offer additional sibling discounts at this time.
Complete enrollment paperwork includes: 1) This online intake form, 2) Signatures via DocuSign or in-person, and 3) Health & Immunization records. Paperwork returned after 3pm on Tuesday, August 23 may result in forfeiture of your child’s spot or a $50 late paperwork fee. After you complete this application form, you will receive an automated copy of your answers at the first email address you provide below. We will follow up with you to finalize your enrollment within a few business days. Contact email@example.com or 412-660-1242 with questions. You can also call to provide application information over the phone if you do not want to use this online form.
Note: MUSA does not currently provide elementary-age before-school care. Consider contacting state-licensed provider Victoria Garth, 412-401-0504, who can provide before-school care and transportation.
Admissions and the provision of services shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age, or sex.