Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the ‘yellow’ status of Allegheny County, MUSA is unable to successfully operate the Summer Camp program and will not be opening this year. Many of our regular partnerships have been cancelled, which would make it very difficult to provide a high-quality summer program. We have high hopes that we will be able to offer our normal Summer Camp program next year and will miss everyone until then!
We will be operating a Grab and Go food distribution site for local youth, supplying breakfast and lunch at no cost. This will begin on June 29th from 10:00AM-12:00PM at the COG building and the meals are first come, first served.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Samantha Kovacs at SKovacs@musasv.org!
This week the Little Lambs are celebrating Dr. Seuss!
Monday was crazy hat day! We read The Cat in the Hat and learned about rhyming words!
MUSA Little Lambs celebrating Valentine’s Week with a party and themed activities!
**ALL DAY CARE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO CURRENTLY ENROLLED MUSA PARK/BARRETT AFTER SCHOOL YOUTH!
The Steel Valley School District is closed on February 17th. MUSA will be offering all day care on February 17th.
- All day care is from 6:00am-6:00pm in Room 203 of the Steel Rivers Council of Governments Building, at 1705 Maple St. Homestead 15120.
- **MUSA does not provide any food on these closure days. Parents/guardians must pack breakfast, lunch, and snacks for the day. We do not have any food to provide to your child if they do not bring their own.
- There is limited space available and will be first come, first served. Please turn in the form below, no later than Friday, February 14th, for your child’s name to be put on the list for all day care if space is still available.
- Due to limited space, please only sign up if your child will be attending. If you sign up and your child does not attend, admittance for other all day care days will be up to the Executive Director’s discretion.
- If you have any questions, please email Lisa Queen at LQueen@musasv.org